UNIT 2. LESSON 1: GOING TO THE MOVIES

Its name is: Anabelle, it is a horror movie, this movie fascinated me and is very scary because it is about a diabolical doll. When I saw it I was very scared, but I liked the plot it has, because I like movies that give a lot of intrigue and fear, I also liked that the scenes are not out of a real event.

I recommend it to you, it is a very good movie, you will love it.


Questions (Vocabulary)

1. What is your favorite movie?

- My favorite movie is "Annabelle".


2. What movie bores you?

- Comedy movies bore me.


3. What movie would you recommend?

- The Conjuring


4. What movie is fascinating and action-packed?

- Marvel movies, especially "The Avengers.


5. Which movies are science fiction?

-The Avengers.

-The Wizard of Oz.

-Enchantment.




Comentarios