UNIT3: LESSON 2: STAYING IN HOTELS

 Have you ever stayed in a hotel ?

A few years ago I stayed at the Intercontinental Hotel in Cartagena and it was an unforgettable experience. The double room I shared with my friends was comfortable, with queen size beds for two people in each room. I really enjoyed the buffet food offered both in the morning and evening, with a wide variety of options to choose from.

The room service was excellent and the internet connection was very good. But, without a doubt, what I liked most about the hotel was the swimming pool, which was huge and had beautiful views of the sea. I spent several afternoons relaxing by the pool and enjoying the sun and the scenery.

In summary, my stay at the Intercontinental Hotel in Cartagena was simply great. The attention of the staff was exceptional and the hotel had all the amenities necessary to have a pleasant stay. I would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Cartagena looking for a comfortable place to stay with a breathtaking view.


 

If you are in a hotel, what services and facilities will you request? 

if I were to go to a hotel I would request essential services such as 24 hour room service, airport shuttle service, free internet, drinks in the room and I would also request pool or sauna service if available. 








Comentarios